Search This Blog

27.8.10

The Jumpoff

Welcome All Of you to Jacques Blog UnCut!!!!


For those of you that have encountered the full realm of my personality, you should know that i appreciate your patience with me and I'm sure you are aware that me starting a blog was just a matter of time.

For those of you that are new to me, I hope that you take the time to not judge me by one initial entry or post or opinion but study my body of work. I can show you who I am better than I can tell you.

I probably won't be updating the Blog Uncut on a daily basis for the simple fact that I just don't have that kind of time, but feel free to stop in and throw something up whenever the mood strikes you!!! I do this for ya'll!!


The Key Objectives To Jacques Blog Uncut:



1. To provide an open forum of expression.If you just need to vent, entertain, spread the word about something, or ask a question without embarrasment, hopefully you'll find refuge here.


2. To raise awareness and connect with people and provide a community for us all to see each others point of view on topics and subjects of mutual interest.

3. If nothing else, to provide entertainment in this world full of tragedy and pain and uncertainty and chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment